With the uptick in break-ins and overall crime, people just want to feel safe and secure in their work and home environments. That’s where we can help. For true “peace of mind” protection for your residential or commercial property, you NEED a monitored security system. We offer 24/7/365 state-of-the-art burglar/intrusion monitoring services that will provide you with an invisible “ring of protection” around your property, and when tripped, will give you an immediate and swift response to the security or safety breach at hand.
Utilizing our intrusion monitoring services, you have our diligent Monitoring Center staff working 24/7/365, and immediately taking the appropriate actions when an alarm arises, including the notification of the proper authorities and your designated call list. In addition, you can be notified of the event and any action taken via fax or email. You can also control your security system at any time from your mobile device and/or tablet.
We also offer non-monitored security systems, however, the effectiveness of a non-monitored or stand-alone security system greatly depends on the cooperation of a commercial or residential property’s neighbors to call in the alarm. When triggered, the stand-alone security systems will provide audio and visual alerts, but they rely on someone locally to react and contact the relevant authorities to follow up and apprehend any burglars, vandals, thieves, intruders or attackers. Burglar/Intrusion Monitoring eliminates this precarious situation.
Benefits of A Monitored Security System:
- 24/7/365 true round-the-clock protection.
- Instant awareness of any problems or issues via mobile text alerts.
- When you’re on the go, remotely manage your system to arm/disarm, check the status, adjust the temperature, put on or off the lights, etc.
- Cellular backup will keep your system running in the event that you lose power.
- Integrating your security system with a video surveillance system will give you 24/7/365 sight access to all areas of concern – so you can keep an eye on things anytime you like!
- If your concerned with water damage, add water alarms to your security system will alert you immediately of any water issues.
- Carbon and smoke-heat detector monitoring will alert you immediately in the event of fire or fumes.
For more information about our burglar/intrusion monitoring services, please fill out the form below.