We all know that you can’t possibly keep a vigilant eye on your property all of the time. That’s why we offer 24/7/365 state-of-the-art video monitoring services that are scheduled and customized for your exact needs. With live viewing and voice down commands for your key camera locations, you can bolster and reinforce your safety & security measures. Video monitoring is a great service for residences, housing developments, municipal facilities, hospitals & healthcare facilities, long term care facilities, retail establishments, industrial facilities, school campuses, daycare facilities…heck, virtually any location.
Using cutting-edge video and voice technology, our diligent Monitoring Center staff conducts remote patrols using your onsite CCTV video surveillance system in real time, coupled and integrated with our audio technology to provide unparalleled protection!
- Voice-enabled camera technology provides a real physical presence and reinforces awareness that cameras are monitored on live patrols.
- Voice-down technology allows both proactive and reactive prevention of crimes and any other undesired activity.
- Both existing CCTV systems and design-build opportunities can work with cutting-edge communications technology.
- Sophisticated contact center software allowing for customized accounts providing specific information, instructions, and requirements.
- Customized interactive monitoring schedules set up for exactly when and where you want it.
- Instantly send alerts and video clips to any device at any time.
- Reliable, diligent, unwavering 24/7/365 service from our Command Center – we never show up late, get sick or cold, we’re never rude, and we can’t be intimidated!
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1a-Drug-Deal-Basement_Stairs-ESGMOTION_thumb500.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1a-Drug-Deal-Basement_Stairs-ESGMOTION.mp4[/KGVID]
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1b-Drug-Deal-Basement_StairsESGMOTION_thumb4.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/1b-Drug-Deal-Basement_StairsESGMOTION.mp4[/KGVID]
2) This was another drug deal (Clip 2) in the back alley of one of the properties that we protect. When we first added Check Video and Audio we would get 15 + Events with clips each day. Now we do not get 15 events per month. We’ve changed the pulse of the property.
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2_-_Drug_Deal_A_ABC_Street_BackAlley-ABC_St_ESG_thumb2.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2_-_Drug_Deal_A_ABC_Street_BackAlley-ABC_St_ESG.mp4[/KGVID]
3) This is a doorway to one of the buildings that we protect (Clip 3). Locals used to like to use these stairs to have a smoke and a beverage, loitering and other activity. Again, when we first introduced Check Video and Audio we would get many events each day. Now we do not get but a handful of events each month.
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/3-Drug-User-RightFrontEnt-CSESGPerson_thumb500.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/3-Drug-User-RightFrontEnt-CSESGPerson.mp4[/KGVID]
4) Illegal Dumping (Clip 4). Normally, a person should be able to get to the dumpster and throw their trash away in less than 30 seconds. If someone is at the dumpster area longer than 30 seconds, we will get a trigger and intervene. We then have a chance to determine what is happening, good or bad.
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/4-Illegal-Dumping-LB_DumpsterESGPerson_thumb0.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/4-Illegal-Dumping-LB_DumpsterESGPerson.mp4[/KGVID]
5) Inappropriate use of an emergency exit (Clip 5). You can use the stairs on the right, without sending a trigger to the command center. If you go to the left, and approach the door, any activity on the right side of the camera view will trigger an event and we will speak and politely ask you to close the door and leave the area.
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/5-Inappropiate-Emerg-Door-Use-Emerg_Exit_Park_LotESGPerson_thumb5.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/5-Inappropiate-Emerg-Door-Use-Emerg_Exit_Park_LotESGPerson.mp4[/KGVID]
6) Loitering in a Main Vestibule (Clip 6). Here, visitors are loitering in a vestibule. They are not using the entry panel to get in. You should be able to use the entry panel and gain authorized entry to the building in less than 30 seconds. The resident will use the dial panel to let you, the visitor into the building. If you are in the vestibule for more than 30 seconds, we will get a trigger and intervene. Here you can see the people look at the camera when we begin to interact with me.
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/6-Loitering-in-Vestibule-Main-St_EntryESGPerson_thumb4.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/6-Loitering-in-Vestibule-Main-St_EntryESGPerson.mp4[/KGVID]
7) Kids try to use the pool after hours, a significant liability (Clip 7a & 7 b). As soon as they step into the area we are alerted in the command center. We then intervene and ask the people, in real time, using onsite, audio to leave the area.
[KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/7a_-_Pool_Closed_Please_Leave_Pool_Area_1_ESG_2P_thumb2.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/7a_-_Pool_Closed_Please_Leave_Pool_Area_1_ESG_2P.mp4[/KGVID] [KGVID poster=”http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/7b-Pool-Closed-Please-Leave-Pool_Area_1ESGPERSON-3_thumb8.jpg” width=”200″ height=”136″ align=”center” inline=”true”]http://esgonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/7b-Pool-Closed-Please-Leave-Pool_Area_1ESGPERSON-3.mp4[/KGVID]
Request Info on Remote Video Monitoring
To request more information about Video Monitoring Services or a demo of how video monitoring can help safeguard and protect your property fill in the form below.